• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Academy Awards

Clams

I'll go first. Both my horses won. :)

I was pulling for The Departed and An Inconvienient Truth so I came away happy.

Twas about time Scorsese won as well.

-W (wasn't dissapointed)

Last edited:
YES! I am so happy. Although I necessarily don't follow the Oscars I am so glad Scorsese and his movie got the recognition they deserved!

I'm glad Scorsese finally won one. Just hate he got it for The Departed! That movie sucked! I have not met one single person (in person), that liked it. I don't know what the Academy was smoking, but I want some!

The often bashed little miss sunshine didnt do too shabby either.

I'm glad Scorsese finally won one. Just hate he got it for The Departed! That movie sucked! I have not met one single person (in person), that liked it. I don't know what the Academy was smoking, but I want some!

Don't come to Cleveland, as I can intruduce you to a few people who liked The Departed (in person).

But I think this is much like Eastwood finally a winner a few years ago for Unforgiven, which I thought was far from his best to date. The Academy does seem to reward people who are nominated many times eventually. It just looks funny because the movies they get awards are not the best at the time.

Back