• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The 13th Warrior Bluray Import

Cabong

Hi,
I have purchased this import BR and I wanted to remove the region code but when I try my copied disk, it loads but get stuck on the main menu image and music loop, right before the menu appears. So I never get to the menu thus can't play the movie. The PLAY button doesn't do anything either.
Would you be so kind to tell me if you see anything special and what are the settings in AnyDVD to remove region/country code.
Best regards,
Den
PS I copied it a few years ago
PSS Just so u know, it loads only in my Panasonic. It doesn't load at all on my Sony pre-cinevia.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.0_Info_B_LE_13EME_GUERRIER_1A183144_07F43C95.ziplog
    164.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Did you tell AnyDVD what region the disc is from? With Bluray, you must tell AnyDVD what region the disc is from, not what region you are in.

Thanks for the reply. I still get confused with the region code menu setup. I'm pretty sure I ticked "Remove blu-ray region code" and "Automatic".
This is a Region: 1 BR but I'm in America. It doesn't play natively in my player. That's why I copied it.
Regards,

Thanks for the reply. I still get confused with the region code menu setup. I'm pretty sure I ticked "Remove blu-ray region code" and "Automatic".
This is a Region: 1 BR but I'm in America. It doesn't play natively in my player. That's why I copied it.
Regards,
Bluray regions are letters (A, B, C, etc), DVDs are numbers (1-8). AnyDVD needs to know the region of the disc to be able to effectively remove the region. When doing a disc from another region, change the setting in AnyDVD from Automatic to Always Ask and tell AnyDVD what region the disc is from.

Sorry I think Region 1 is my drive spec. So, I have to specify the region so it can... remove it?

Sorry I think Region 1 is my drive spec. So, I have to specify the region so it can... remove it?
The Region 1 setting is for DVD, it has nothing to do with Bluray. If AnyDVD cannot correctly remove the region of a Bluray, you must tell it what region the DISC is from so it can remove it.

The USA is Region A for Bluray. The disc or the box should state what region the disc is.

Ok, got it.
-Tick Remove blu-ray region code
-Tick Region B (Europe)
Thanks!

Back