Thanks Slysoft!!

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Orion, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Orion

Orion Member

Just wanted to say thanks to the whole Slysoft Team for making great products and for this new Forum. Keep up the the good work!:D :bowdown:

2. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

How about making an official thank you thread to cut down on all these kinds of threads.

3. Orion

Orion Member

Sorry, I just thought a thank you was in order, didn't know it was going to ruffle your feathers there chief?:p

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  4. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

I like that people take time to thank Slysoft, and appreciate it, but when I see a new topic on this every 10-30 minutes......

5. Orion

Orion Member

I c your point. But I dont read all the theards. Who has the time.:agree:

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

There is nothing wrong with a member thanking Slysoft for making a great forum. There does not have to be an offical thankyou thread. Thankyou is just a polite phrase and should be used more often. :agree: Thankyou for listening.;) Remember this is the first day. I am sure Slysoft is aware of all the people that appreciate this forum.

7. emily

emily New Member

I also want to say thanks! I like how they keep you enformed.I am pleased..I have had no problems, But I did have to learn how to use it..Now its all good. I am new to all this puter stuff..

8. redc22

redc22 Member

I want to thank Slysoft too, it is the best investment I made

9. Bunnyrip2

Bunnyrip2 Well-Known Member

Thank You Slysoft!

:clap: Thank You Slysoft for the years of Great Work you've done! It has certainly been much easier (edit for typo) to back-up the movie collection since I purchased your products!