• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thanks RedFox

rbuzz

Just wanted to say thank you to the crew at RedFox for all of their fine work over the years.
Just recently I was trying to back up a copy of Kong Skull Island using AnyDVD HD 8.1.6.0 and the drive wouldn't even recognize the disc.
After checking the sticky links I saw that AnyDVD HD 8.1.6.5 Beta was available. I downloaded it and installed and it worked like a charm. Now that's service!
I don't post often because I rarely ever have a problem with AnyDVD working like it should. On the very rare instance that I do encounter a problem, generally within a day or so, a new version of AnyDVD is released which takes care of the problem.
Thank you AnyDVD for your excellent work.

Thanks for saying thanks :) There's just no match to AnyDVD :)

Just moving this to a more suitable section. The DVD issues section is as the name suggest for DVD issues only ;)

I can second rbuzz's sentiments.

I had recently bought a Blu Ray drive for my PC, thinking I can finally watch my movies in 1080P - especially since my desktop resolution has gone from 1080P to 2880x1660 since I got my GTX 1080. This really made the quality of DVD's insufficient.

So got home, removed my DVD drive and installed the blu ray drive only to discover I cannot play the blu rays I bought with the drive. After some research (Yeah, I really should have done that before forking out R1000 for a blu ray drive.), turns out Blu Ray on PC is a really crippled experience.

I could've purchased PowerDVD, but that came with its own set of problems, the main deterrent was lots of posts stating that even with PowerDVD there's no guarantee that every Blu Ray disc will be playable, not to mention that PowerDVD would cost me another R1000 - and I'd have to continue repurchasing the latest major version to be able to watch the latest Blu Ray discs.

I was very close to saying "F*ck it" and just pirating the movies I wanted (Do they not realize that all their encryption and crippling of the experience actually contributes to driving people who would not normally pirate movies to actually pirating movies?). I decided to buy AnyDVD HD instead. Sure this cost me R1600 but I got the lifetime license so in the long run it was cheaper than buying a shitty player like PowerDVD.

So thank you Redfox, I can now actually watch the Movies I bought.

Back