• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thank you!

DeLorean75

Hi!

I'm just a regular SlySoft user.

I just want to say thank you. I really think that you're incredibly talented.
:clap:

I'm not worthy! :bowdown: :)

Your software is worth every penny!

/DeLorean

P.S.: I don't understand why some people spend hours on cracking your software. I mean, Jesus, it's just a one-time fee, and nobody works for free. They are so stupid.

Off topic: I only use software, that are free or has a one-time fee. I would never pay $60-70 annually for an internet security solution. It's a total rip-off. There are perfectly good anti-virus and firewalls out there for free.

Last edited:
I agree it is worth the money I am thinking of paying the 30 dollars for the HD upgrade even though I do not think I will needing it anytime soon, just to say thankyou to slysoft for there program. It takes time and money to keep this program working so sending them a little money to help pay the cost is only right.

Back