• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thank you to the Redfox team!!

BRCS

I would just like to Tell The entire Redfox team your the very best team I have ever seen you work so hard to try and please all of your customers and go way above and beyond any company I have ever dealt with.

Thanks For Giving so much time and dedication for all of your customers.:thankyou:

Thank you also to all of the customers that make the Redfox project possible.(y)

Happy Holidays to you all.:)

i am grateful the former SlySoft employees decided to continue the work when the former company was crushed dead by the heavy jackboot of government and the studios. We customers begged for it to happen and they listened.

The former Slysoft(now RedFox) people have always been the best in what they do, and I've been more than happy in that they bounced back (just like @FurryGuy said above) in late February 2016 to resurrect the company as the RedFox Project after circumstances beyond their control forced the closure of Slysoft.

Long live the RedFox Project!!

:thankyou:

Back