Thank you SO MUCH for making this software

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Nebuul, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Nebuul

Nebuul Member

I just spent $90 USD purchasing your program. Thank you very much for making it.

My computer is a rediculously expensive thing with dual 8800 768mb video cards, a 30" HP lcd (for video) on one card and a 20" la cie (for still images) on the other. I have a dual-reading (HD/BR) drive, etc. The HP and my video cards are all HDCP compliant.

But my system (we think maybe because of the LaCie) fails HDCP protection, and I've been unable to watch blu-ray discs until tonight. I tried your trial version, it worked beautifully, and now I'm watching perfect 1080p videos in the upper right corner of my HP monitor. Thank you again for such an easy-to-use and wonderful product.

And **** the big publishers for making such a ****** copy protection scheme that I can spend thousands of dollars on legitimate equipment and not watch a stupid copy of Surfs Up.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2008
  2. SvT

SvT Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

I've spend over € 1.000,= overhere and still I can't watch my movies without Any DVD HD !

I'ts because of some bug they didn't solve yet (as far as I can tell)

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/...BRv-jpi&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&

Buying AnyDVD HD (last year for $ price :D) was the best money I spend for years !

Free lifetime updates :clap: Call me a satisfied costumer !

3. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to not update my PC to Vista, but the fact I'll be forced soon to go to HD-TV before the end of the year is why I'm glad I bought AnyDVD-HD last year, so if I get issues like what others have had won't happen to me.

:bowdown: