• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thank you RedFox

Sw0rdf1sh

After a four-year hiatus I decided to get back into my hobby of filling hard drives for home cinema (backing up purchased media). The first thing I noticed was no more updates from SlySoft so I began reading forums, page after page and realized how much I missed! WOW!

I feel like we all got a second chance to continue doing what we do because of the amazing developers and admins who, like the Goonies, never say die. I feel privileged to support RedFox with a lifetime membership. Thanks for keeping this amazing fox up-to-date in my taskbar! :cool:

Thank YOU for taking the time to educate yourself on the situation and circumstances of SlySoft's demise and RedFox's resurrection. :)

Back