• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thank you for 6.1.8.4

Microburn

I would just like to take a moment and say great Job James and all of the others who beta tested and made this all possible!!:clap::clap::clap:

I second that. Have been using the Beta and am amazed how stable the slysoft experiments are. These guys are amazing. Support for this program is beyond any expectation and much better than any other software available. You guys should be programing your own OS.

Thank You :bowdown::bowdown:

I second that. Have been using the Beta and am amazed how stable the slysoft experiments are. These guys are amazing. Support for this program is beyond any expectation and much better than any other software available. You guys should be programing your own OS.

Thank You :bowdown::bowdown:

I totally agree with you Slysoft and the team and beta testers ROCK!!:agree::)

I have never owned software from a company who stays so on top of things. Updates usually come out within a week after the new protections are found. And, I've found sooooooo much support on these boards, Webslinger, Detroit Baseball, Charlie, etc, etc, etc, thanks to all of you. If I forgot any of you who've helped me, I apologize, it's too early for me to be typing, LOL. Matter of fact, it's early Saturday morning, I think I'll pour a huge bowl of cereal and watch some Sat morn cartoons like back in the day.

Back