• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thank you and a known bug

DeepSpace

After reading the threads that 1080p is back I tried the things I only got SD from again and was happy to see that I always got 1080p now!
Even though I cannot understand why you think it is not neccessary to make an announcement, especially for the people that don't follow this forum or just don't read every thead, I am grateful for the work of the devs!

Also I have a logfile for you, it is about the known logout and reloading bug on Amz. But since it only happened on this one series I thought it might be useful as it could contain more specific information. Also the series is a bigger one, it has 99 episodes as of today, but it was working previously, so it is something you should be able to fix as well.

At the end I want to bring your attention to Paramount+. I'm sure it has been mentioned already, but it is said to come to germany this year and I would love to download Star Trek from there. Only a reminder, nothing more.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.2 jp reload.astlog
    154.4 KB · Views: 0
After reading the threads that 1080p is back I tried the things I only got SD from again and was happy to see that I always got 1080p now!
Even though I cannot understand why you think it is not neccessary to make an announcement, especially for the people that don't follow this forum or just don't read every thead, I am grateful for the work of the devs!

Also I have a logfile for you, it is about the known logout and reloading bug on Amz. But since it only happened on this one series I thought it might be useful as it could contain more specific information. Also the series is a bigger one, it has 99 episodes as of today, but it was working previously, so it is something you should be able to fix as well.

At the end I want to bring your attention to Paramount+. I'm sure it has been mentioned already, but it is said to come to germany this year and I would love to download Star Trek from there. Only a reminder, nothing more.
Because I do not want to draw unwarranted attention to this fact. The less attention, the less chance of blocking the HD access. It only took less than 5 minutes for members to realize we made the change.

We are aware of this and it will be fixed, I will let everyone know when it's ready. We were busy with other things that were more important as you can see.

Because I do not want to draw unwarranted attention to this fact. The less attention, the less chance of blocking the HD access. It only took less than 5 minutes for members to realize we made the change.

Makes sense to me. If you are a flea on the corporate dog, you don't want to get their attention and cause them to "scratch".

Ok, this is an (in fact obvious) explanation I can understand, thank you.

Maybe it is not available in Germany? But you can get Paramount+ through Amazon Prime. I have it and am able to get a ton of star trek content in HD.

Maybe it is not available in Germany?
but it is said to come to germany this year
There is no channel in germany, they have Star Trek content on Amz, but it is not included in Prime. For Star Trek, NF is your choice in germany if you don't want to pay more than your subscription.
The only other choise is the Tele5 Mediathek, but there are only the last 5 episodes available (after they showed it in TV), also they recently changed their website to DRM as well (I have yet to request it as a provider here, I tried everything I know and was not able to download something). The current season of Discovery is available on PutoTV, but it is some sort of TV (linear show) instead of mediathek, so you have to record it if you want to get it.
And even though it is on NF, Voyager and DS9 are bad quality since sadly they got no remaster, so I hope if Paramount+ becomes available in germany as well, they have it in better quality. The files on Tele5 had TV resolution, but I cannot tell if it really is any better or only some sort of upscaling, but the overall quality is still bad. (Of course I know that it is a very old show, but considering that TNG and even Kirks Enterprise are looking very good in the remaster, it is sad that they dropped it for VOY and DS9 only because of revenue).

Back