• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Testing CloneDVD mobile with Virtual clone drive

totoro777

Dear Representative, I am venturing into testing Clone DVD to be able to view an exercise routine DVD on my Iphone 6 plus. I have saved the DVD in my HD as an ISO file. (I have lifetime Keys for Clone DVD and AnyDVD that I purchased a few years ago)
To start, I use Clone DVD to mount the ISO file, choose in Clone DVD mobile the "generic MP4" option from the initial interface, press next. on the source option I pick the (BD rom: drive) containing the "mounted" ISO file and after that the app freezes and a windows screen comes up saying the App stopped working... and prompts me to close the program.
Am I missing something or have overlooked a steps, please help, thanks

Thanks, re-started the system(surface pro3 I5 8GB) mounted with VCD, critical application error: Twice, vector <T> too long
Third time program is working, I will follow up, when I verify the output.

You say you got your licenses "a few years ago". For AnyDVD, is that a RedFox license (i.e., purchased after May 2016)? If it's a SlySoft license (before February 2016), it will only work with older versions of AnyDVD (up to 7.6.9.5) that no longer have access to the OPD. That may be sufficient for your exercise DVD, but newer DVDs and especially BDs will need a current (8.x.x.x) version of AnyDVD and a RedFox license.

AnyDVD has nothing to do with this, if the iso hadn't been properly decrypted in the first place, CloneDVD Mobile wouldn't be able to process it in the first place. This is the CloneDVD Mobile section, not the anydvd one.

You are correct, I am considering buying the new AnyDVD if the clone DVD mobile works.(Did you guys ever ran a special price for those like me that purchased "lifetime" keys and now need to upgrade to the new one?
So far I have manage to make a working copy of a movie with clone DVD mobile, tried to repeat the experiment and failed these time two errors:
"Critical application Failure: IFO titles 0" and "Critical Application Failure: Vector <T> too long"
Cannot replicate a successful clone DVD mobile creation of an MP4

A special price was available yes, over a year ago when redfox started. Now it's just the regular 20% off ones. As to the problem at hand, i'm sorry to say that CDVDm hasn't received an update in a long time and unfortunately has quite a few bugs / problems that prevent it from fully working with the latest (or even a couple year old titles). It is due for a major overhaul with the new encoding engine used in CloneBD but no telling when that will be. I normally don't do this, but you might be better of trying something like handbrake for your DVD conversions. It could be a while before all the current problems in CDVDm will (ever) be solved, and the new encoding engine implemented.

Don't let that stop you from picking up AnyDVD though, you can't compare apples with oranges. AnyDVD has a completely different purpose than CDVDm

You are correct, I am considering buying the new AnyDVD if the clone DVD mobile works.(Did you guys ever ran a special price for those like me that purchased "lifetime" keys and now need to upgrade to the new one?
So far I have manage to make a working copy of a movie with clone DVD mobile, tried to repeat the experiment and failed these time two errors:
"Critical application Failure: IFO titles 0" and "Critical Application Failure: Vector <T> too long"
Cannot replicate a successful clone DVD mobile creation of an MP4
Try finding and using CloneDVDmobile version 1.2.0.1 and you won't have any problem.

Back