• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Test license

Lothar W Groth

I've downloaded from RedFox.bz and installed AnyDVD HD 8.1. How do I get a license key for a 21 days test?

Any DVD start clicking on trial request then click on yes and get a 21 day trial period if you already did so on your pc

You had your 21 days-which is more then enough to know that it works for what it does. Support them so they can keep the software going. There is no such license nor will there be one - they have yearly subscription license or Lifetime license the choice is up to you. So you have two choices now.

:unsure: I assume you didn't really read.
He was asking, how to START a trial, not what to do after.
So...

How do I get a license key for a 21 days test?
as Lukas said.
But since you're asking, I assume that didn't work? Please provide more info.

To get a trial license you just download the latest version and start your 21 day trial. You will get a 21 day trial license.

Back