• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Terminator: Dark Fate

bdpharmacy

Terminator: Dark Fate is crashing at about 18% and will not burn. Any suggestions?

Anyone having success with Terminator Dark Fate UHD (US/Best Buy retail purchase)? Disc is cleaned, but AnyDVD HD wont load it. I don't see any posts about it so not sure if its not yet able to be ripped or worth exchanging the disc... thanks

Try looking in this thread. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/

The first post lists the UHDs not supported. The second post is a logfile parser that lets you extract the OPD number for your disc. If it doesn't match any known disc in that thread, they'd all appreciate it if you could post the parser output in that thread. Best of luck! I'm still waiting for my UHD of this title to start decoding...

Back