• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Temporary file system

chedarmac

This is the message I get:
The file system of the
temporary path (FAT32) has a
maximum file size of 4.00 Gib
one or more output files
exceed that limitation.

I tried contacting them directly, but their support email is no longer in service and gets returned to me as undeliverable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ED1FAFFA-3078-443C-8B4A-8F92E11C1446.jpeg
This is the message I get:
The file system of the
temporary path (FAT32) has a
maximum file size of 4.00 Gib
one or more output files
exceed that limitation.

I tried contacting them directly, but their support email is no longer in service and gets returned to me as undeliverable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The message is self explanatory. The temporary files path you've configured (through settings, or the final output tab before you hit convert) has the drive formatted as FAT32. FAT32 cannot house files over 4GB, that's a file limitation. You need to output the files to an NTFS formatted drive and the problem will go away.

Since the image itself doesn't show the actual path or drive you've configured you'll need to check that one out yourself or post a new image.

I tried contacting them directly, but their support email is no longer in service and gets returned to me as undeliverable.
May I ask, which support email you are referring to?
As far as I know the same e-mail addresses have been working for roughly 16 years, now, without change (wow, time flies by).

Back