• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Temp solution for checking progress

dabtap

i use turbotop, a simple program that can put active windows on top of all others.
With this I can do whatever I like and see whatever im downloading on top of all other windows.
Sweet solution to keep tabs on progress of your download. You can also make the anystream window smaller to not let it occupy to much of your screen.

This has nothing to do with AnyStream. Moved to third party products.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

this is because anystream does not notify you on completed downloads.

I don't undetstand this.

this is because anystream does not notify you on completed downloads.
AnyStream does notificate you when a download is done, unless you've marked the checkbox to not show the window again.

Also AnyStream shows the progress. First the is a % and in the taskbar there is the green progress thing.

You can also make the anystream window smaller to not let it occupy to much of your screen.
You don't need a third party product for this, just... resize it.

Or am I dumb and you are talking about an entirely different thing?

I don't undetstand this.

AnyStream does notificate you when a download is done, unless you've marked the checkbox to not show the window again.

Only if you're actively watching the software. Not when minimized

Also AnyStream shows the progress. First the is a % and in the taskbar there is the green progress thing.

True but that's just a basic bar filling up, some users want more detailed info which is what request ID 78443B is for.
Or am I dumb and you are talking about an entirely different thing?

You're not dumb, this is just a matter of overthinking things and the current design not meeting OP's expectations.

Only if you're actively watching the software. Not when minimized
Sometimes my browser is the main window or anything else, but I always get a notification. And I don't think it was never minimized the past few month.

some users want more detailed info
Ok, I know this but I thought he was talking about NO info.

You're not dumb,
Well this was just inteded to be a way to tell you that I could be wrong, not "dumb", if you understand. But yes, sometimes I overthink things.

O know what you meant by 'dumb'. Just z figure of speech, don't worry about it. ;-)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back