• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

teleatlas dx

bph

hi i have just bought a teleatlas dx cd uk 2007/8 with itmc and i wanted to know how to back it up with clonecd and what profiles to use and where to get them any help will be good

hi i managed it by doing the following i mounted the image with daemon tools and checked all emulations to on .i then opend up clone cd and went to 3rd icon (copy cd) select reader (daemon tools drive with image mounted) then chose data profile from clone cd icons.next then write to drive on the fly what ever yours is and select 1x burn and also data profile
and let it burn with CD-R - Full Face Printable from my local pc shop nothing special.cheers i can now keep my original safe :rock:

Back