• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 no Sound

michgaud

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Copy has no sound in the Primary English Audio Track however French Spanish and English Tracks with Commentary work fine. Have not had the issue with other movies.

I have now encountered more movies with the same issue Boyhood and Magic in the Moonlight I have sent the logs in to hopefully get some idea.
How do you identify ATMOS if this is the issue.

Last edited:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Copy has no sound in the Primary English Audio Track however French Spanish and English Tracks with Commentary work fine. Have not had the issue with other movies.

Can you please force the creation of a log file, by press and hold down ALT button* when finished? Then send the log file to bugs@elby.ch

Thanks,
Tom

* Hidden hotkey:
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear.

The audio on this one is Dolby Atmos. If CloneBD doesn't handle this audio yet, that is the problem.

Redid with with newer Version 1.0.2.4

Can you please force the creation of a log file, by press and hold down ALT button* when finished? Then send the log file to bugs@elby.ch

Thanks,
Tom

* Hidden hotkey:
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the

I reprocessed with the newest version Transcoding completed fine I was not able to generate a log file There is still no Audio.

Thanks,
Tom

* Hidden hotkey:
I was finally able to generate a log file and sent it in documenting more occurrences of the same problem.

The audio on this one is Dolby Atmos. If CloneBD doesn't handle this audio yet, that is the problem.

How do you identify ATMOS I have now encountered more of the Same issues.

Simple, it's specified on the box cover. 'Dolby digital Atmos'

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

Back