• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)

Nate8282

Can't get this to rip. It's a brand new blu ray, plays fine on my computer and blu ray player.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_TEENAGE_MUTANT_NINJA_TURTLES.ziplog
    106.8 KB · Views: 2
Can't get this to rip. It's a brand new blu ray, plays fine on my computer and blu ray player.

I'm assuming you are getting a read error when ripping - read errors on Blu-ray are either a bad disc (most likely) or drive - see this thread for more info.
Even though the disc is brand new and plays fine, you can try cleaning the disc and see if that helps, if still no good see if you can get a replacement disc to try.

I'm not seeing a read error, i can only copy half of the film, even when i do an ISO backup it can only play half of the m2ts files, the rest don't play.

The disc doesn't have any scratches on it, i tried cleaning it anyway with no progress.

Is there anyway to know of it is a bad disc. I have the triology. only the second one i can rip. The first and last one has the same issue, it only reads the first half.

OK, i'll just re-buy it and see. I don't think it's the drive. I've ripped 30-40 movies from this drive after not being able to rip this movie. Thanks!

I'm not seeing a read error, i can only copy half of the film, even when i do an ISO backup it can only play half of the m2ts files, the rest don't play.

The disc doesn't have any scratches on it, i tried cleaning it anyway with no progress.

Is there anyway to know of it is a bad disc. I have the triology. only the second one i can rip. The first and last one has the same issue, it only reads the first half.

Does AnyDVD 'rip to image' complete 100%? If it does the disc is fine and there shouldn't be anything missing.
If it doesn't complete 100% then as mentioned it's a bad disc and/or drive.

Those discs are known to have batches of mfg defects. if anyway possible return them to different location than the location where you purchased them [ie big box stores will allow this]. Then you should get some from a different batch hopefully.
I had to go through two returns before i could even get a drive to see the other discs of course Disc 2 works fine.
These were the 4 disc set {Original trilogy + The CGI TNMT } that comes in a single case.

Last edited:
Back