• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tearing Picture

parma1

The picture tears when i playback a movie. What am I doing wrong. If I'm not using this forum right please let me know. I'm new at this.

Well it would help

- if you provided an image of what you see
- if you said what you're using for playback
- if you said what type of movie it is
- if you said what the movie is
- if you did it in original or backup (if backup what you used to make it)

We need a lot more info

The picture tears when i playback a movie. What am I doing wrong. If I'm not using this forum right please let me know. I'm new at this.
A little more information would be helpful:
1) Are you talking about a DVD, BD, UHD....
2) Are you playing back an iso, folder, physical disc....
3) Are you playing back with a software player (which one) or hardware....
4) What did you use to rip and/or copy the disc....
5) What version of anything were you using....
6) An AnyDVD log is always beneficial....

I back up movies with regular (not Blu-Ray) dvd disc. Playing it on a Samsung Model BD-JM57C Blu-Ray player.
Used clone dvd 2 version 2933. Redfox version 8290. If I fast forward the movie for a short time and bring it back
to where it was the problem goes away for about 15 minutes.

logfiles and images please so we know what we're dealing with. Graphical issues can have any number of causes

I should have posted this earlier. I found the problem. the HDMI cable from the player to the TV was defective. I replaced it and the problem went away. Again, sorry I didn't post sooner.

no worries, the important thing is you found the problem and fixed it

Back