• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Taskbar flicker

Danger

Ever since a couple of versions ago I have noticed that when running AnyDVD my taskbar flickers occasionally.

Taskbar set to auto-hide
Vista Ultimate x64
AnyDVD v6.1.2.5

By flickering I mean it seems to be trying to popup but then hides itself, happens within a split second, just enough to notice it. ONLY happens when AnyDVD is running.

Flicker

AnyDVD runs in the background. When you insert a disc in the drive, the "Fox" in the taskbar turns color to show when it is active. When done, it returns to red. That action is probably causing the taskbar to be visible. When inserting a disc in your DVD player/burner, opening AnyDVD fully will prevent that. Or if you are not trying to back-up a movie, just using the DVD, close AnyDVD.

Last edited:
Vista taskbar flicker fixed in latest version.

Hey guy.

I had the same problem you did. All I did was uninstall it. Rebooted my computer. Then installed version 6.1.3.0.

Now, taskbar doesn't flicker with autohide enabled!!!

Mwhahaha..... Im a happy camper now.

hope that helps.

cheers.

-magiceraser-

Back