• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tales from the Hood BFI

Captain Nemo

Hello again,

Back with another potential BFI disc issue, this time with Disc 1 of Tales from the Hood. This is a 2-disc set and the second disc rips fine. The first fails at 23% with verify sector errors which according to the onscreen info is the main movie stream, however I have played this on my standalone player and it plays fine all they way through. Also the drive in the pc is still able to rip other discs. Could this be an AnyDVD issue or is it guaranteed on the disc itself?

TIA

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.2_Info_G_TALES FROM THE HOOD_C2173634_B445B23D.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Well, not sure what I did that worked, I ripped a few other discs after I tried this one several times, then cleaned this one again and tried and it's working perfectly now with the rip completed, so 5th or 6th time's the charm I guess :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll ask Santa for a new BD drive :dance:

Sorry to trouble you, carry on (y)

Back