• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sync text overlays video

Edit.. As it turns out, when I copy the .avi files that Clone Mobile creates to my laptop they play just fine. So, whatever causes the sync / frame text to show on top of the video is happening when played.. thus not a Clone Mobil problem. I've also tried creating a .avi on my laptop and playing on my desktop with same same result. It's also a problem, regardless of the player.. maybe directx.. kind of like some debug flag is on? Although, not a Clone Mobile problem, perhaps someone has an idea of what might cause this..

I had used the download a while back and decided just today to purchase the key for Clone Mobil. However, after creating a resulting output I find that some sort of text with frame info, etc. is superimposed over the entire video. It does not matter what output format I use... same problem. Ideas welcome, please... Oh yea, you can get a screen shot of what I'm trying to say here at the web link below.

Thanks...

Last edited:
Back