• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Surf's Up

poolshark2014

I am using the latest beta of Anydvd 6.1.8.2 and everything goes fine except for the part when I try to get rid of unwanted material with Vobblanker 2.1.3.0.

I rip with DvdDecrypter with Anydvd in the background. Then after all is done I run the files through Vobblanker and keep getting the message There are at least one multiangle (UNSUPPORTED) Cell. The VTSs containing these cells have been marked as skip. So I process the skipped files in Vobblanker and notice that when I look at the movie preview there are 3 interleaved cells which makes the movie act weird at the beginning. Has anyone had this problem and if so how do you fix it? The part that acts weird is at the beginning when Z is surfing.The 3 interleaved cells keep playing over and over again like if you are hitting the rewind button and then the forward button and then the rewind again. What gives? How do you fix this?

Thanks in advance.

I am pretty sure VobBlanker does not support multiangle. Which is why you are asked to skip it. Rip the DVD with another ripper and see for yourself (provided you don't remove the angle for ripping.

But if I skip the process with Vobblanker then I will have no movie. I have also tried using Clonedvd2 but same issue. I even tried DVDFab latest version of course and still same thing.

Is there no way to fix this issue?

Then it is a VobBlanker issue as I thought.

Open up the Del_angles.exe program which came with VobBlanker and choose the angle you wish to keep. Process it with VobBlanker and you'll be sweet.

I backed up my copy of Surf's Up using AnyDVD 6.1.8.1 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 with no problems. I removed all movie previews and other various unwanted garbage.

Yay, Slysoft!:bowdown::clap:

Then it is a VobBlanker issue as I thought.

Open up the Del_angles.exe program which came with VobBlanker and choose the angle you wish to keep. Process it with VobBlanker and you'll be sweet.

Thanks I'll give that a shot.

Worked great after some errors in both Nero Recode and Shrink.I was getting Runtime errors but I redid the whole movie and got it to work great.Thanks for all the help.

surf's up-which angle?

when I open clonedvd2 I have 3 angles to choose from.
Which angle is the original movie?

I am pretty sure CloneDVD allows you to preview the angles. If you can, have a quick skim through them to find the original movie. Otherwise open it up in your favourite software player and find it that way.

The opening credits are in English in angle 1, French in angle 2 and Spanish in angle 3.

I tested this one just for giggles - there is no need for anything other than DVDDeCryptor (no AnyDVD necessary) and DVDShrink. DVDShrink probably would have processed this all by itself, but I did not try that.8)

It wasn't a matter of ripping, it was VobBlankers *problem*.

My point was DVDShrink is all that is necessary to do what he was trying to do.

Not if he wanted to remove specific stuff from the DVD as he did :)

Huh? Specificly what *can't* you remove from a DVD with Shrink?? :doh:

-W (who removes just about everything *but* the movie and the AC3 5.1 sound track)

Different people back up their DVDs in different ways :). Different tools are needed sometimes.

Back