• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Surcharge of processor with 8.5.5.0

RenaudM

Hi,
I regularly update my windows 10 PC with Windows and AnyDVD (Handbrake). Since I use the 8.5.5.0 version, the processor never descend unless 87% of charge only on Handbrake when I rip a DVD. This will impact the ripping with MyMovies and the Nimbie. Often, after the time of film identification, the batch process that launch the ripping on MyMovies doesn't have any ressource to go on. The Nimbie eject the disc, considering that it is an error, and in the process of ripping, MyMovies still waiting the launch of the batch, session still show the same recognize film...Next disc is charging but it's not recognize because the session still running with the last one, so the next disc is ejected by the Nimbie, and so on
The batch ripping don't work anymore !!!
Please, have you any idea on how I could solve this problem ? My PC is an HP on Intel Core 5 (8Th generation), with 4 Go RAM.
Thank you for your help

Unlikely to be related to AnyDVD. Check Windows Task manager, who or what is eating CPU cycles.

Back