• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

supported UHD titles

Fantastic!

So you're good then.

I tried using the website, super easy, but I cannot find an AACS folder within the UHD disc.

I did find a Unit_Key_RO.inf file under the ANY! folder.

If that's the same, it's SHA-1 value is A69DB845A373DD69CE4280E361D4B97AEA189CDE

T

Yes you are right! I have the same issue here. That file is under the Any! folder, there isn't an AACS folder.

This is the first time I'm seeing such a folder structure. Can someone please shed some light on why it has changed?

Thanks.

Yes you are right! I have the same issue here...

Ok, so it's not just me.

Then, maybe it's part of the way AnyDVD works it's magic to make these discs decryptable. It provides it's own authorization that supercedes AACS's.

T

That's because the ANY! folder IS the decrypted (and renamed) AACS folder, same thing with standard bd's or cinavia protected DVDs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I was thinking of ordering "Paddington 2 (4K UHD)" from Germany. Will it work with AnyDVD 4k backup? I haven't purchased a 4k disc from Germany before. I didn't know if anyone had tried it.

The only way to know is to insert the disc. There's no list of supported titles.

I know. I don’t like to buy titles I can’t back up because I’ve had discs go bad before. I was just inquiring if anyone that had bought the disc had tried it.

That still wouldnt be any help even if thats the case. There's zero guarantee there version would match yours. Theirs might be supported then while yours still might not be

Back