• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

supported UHD titles

Hmm no it’s more likely because RedFox removed that line in their new version of AnyDVD HD.
No it's likely because that's an image and not an original disc. Virtual drives can't read the AGID but AnyDVD has seen that disc before or it wouldn't be able to remove the aacs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

No it's likely because that's an image and not an original disc. Virtual drives can't read the AGID but AnyDVD has seen that disc before or it wouldn't be able to remove the aacs.

No because I’ve tried it this morning with a physical disc and it doesn’t display the hash value on the latest version of AnyDVD HD. It used to when we could supply the key file.

I tried it with 2 discs actually, one was support and the other was Star Wars which isn’t yet.

No because I’ve tried it this morning with a physical disc and it doesn’t display the hash value on the latest version of AnyDVD HD. It used to when we could supply the key file.

I tried it with 2 discs actually, one was support and the other was Star Wars which isn’t yet.
Well where's the logfile to prove it? Or can @James confirm the hashed were removed from the status window?

Well where's the logfile to prove it? Or can @James confirm the hashed were removed from the status window?

Sorry you've lost me here. I'm stating the fact that the Hash line isn't there anymore so what's there to prove? I could take a screenshot but it would seem moot to do so.

I have attached the log file here anyway, though I'm not sure what benefit it has. I am not equipped to view (.ziplog) the details of what's in it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.3_Info_E_THE_LAST_JEDI.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
That's a log from an unsupported title so naturally there's no hash there. Can ya make one from a title that IS supported? The hash should be in there normally.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

That's a log from an unsupported title so naturally there's no hash there. Can ya make one from a title that IS supported? The hash should be in there normally.

Errr no I've just tried again to be sure.

Here are the screenshots and log file.

upload_2018-4-13_21-6-31.png

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.3_Info_E_KING_ARTHUR_LEGEND_OF_SWORD_81E0EEF0.ziplog
    4.1 MB · Views: 4
Well that does seem to indicate that between the op's 8211 and the latest beta 8223 the hash has indeed vanished.

Now the question is, is it intentional @James or a bug? Can you elaborate

Oh and happyguy, set your drive hardware region if you want to avoid possible future DVD CSS encryption related problems.

Well that does seem to indicate that between the op's 8211 and the latest beta 8223 the hash has indeed vanished.

Oh and happyguy, set your drive hardware region if you want to avoid possible future DVD CSS encryption related problems.

Actually if you remember in the past when we put an unsupported 4K Blu-Ray in the drive, we would then go to this same status window to look for the hash value and then search the Internet to look for the decryption key for that hash value to insert into the keyfile. Therefore, the unsupported Star Wars disc would have displayed the hash value anyway.

Thanks for the tip about the DVD region.

Actually if you remember in the past when we put an unsupported 4K Blu-Ray in the drive, we would then go to this same status window to look for the hash value and then search the Internet to look for the decryption key for that hash value to insert into the keyfile.

Now that you mention it that sounds right.

But I haven't really noticed the Hash display since AnyDVD moved away from keyfile usage.

So, I don't know if there's another way to see if we have the same version of Last Jedi other than to say that mine is the US version purchased from Amazon here...

https://www.amazon.com/STAR-WARS-LA...en-20&linkId=ac52d500f6b39c1bf4fcc66eea03e1e7

T

So, I don't know if there's another way to see if we have the same version of Last Jedi other than to say that mine is the US version purchased from Amazon here...

Not even this would be a guarantee that both of you have the same version.
The so called hash (or Disc ID) is nothing more than the sha-1 hash of the "Unit_Key_RO.inf" file in the aacs directory.

As AnyDVD no longer supports reading UHDkeys.txt (I don't think it ever did in a release version?), it doesn't need to calculate the sha-1 hash. No hash, no display.

As AnyDVD no longer supports reading UHDkeys.txt (I don't think it ever did in a release version?), it doesn't need to calculate the sha-1 hash. No hash, no display.

Well that clarifies that "problem". Thanks

I don't doubt it.

That's all the info I have though.

The so called hash (or Disc ID) is nothing more than the sha-1 hash of the "Unit_Key_RO.inf" file in the aacs directory.

I have no idea what you just said :=).

Is this something that I could easily calculate for @happyguy82 ?

If so, if you could tell me how to do it in layman's terms I'd be happy to try.

T

Yes of course it is!!! Thanks for the reminder :)

I don't doubt it.

That's all the info I have though.

I have no idea what you just said :=).

Is this something that I could easily calculate for @happyguy82 ?

If so, if you could tell me how to do it in layman's terms I'd be happy to try.

T

It's simple, go to this website: http://onlinemd5.com/

Click 'Choose file' and then browse to the ..AACS\Unit_Key_RO.inf file on the Blu-Ray disc. The website will then show you the SHA1 hash value. Thanks in advance.

PS: Don't forget to change the 'Checksum type' to SHA1

Last edited:
The SHA1 Hash value of my Star Wars: The Last Jedi disc is: 732107A898009A2B2B2505BBACA8D5D05CE439AF

By the way, I've just fired up AnyDVD HD for fun and it now decrypts this disc :) woohoo!!! Thank you guys!!!!

By the way, I've just fired up AnyDVD HD for fun and it now decrypts this disc :) woohoo!!! Thank you guys!!!!

Fantastic!

So you're good then.

I tried using the website, super easy, but I cannot find an AACS folder within the UHD disc.

I did find a Unit_Key_RO.inf file under the ANY! folder.

If that's the same, it's SHA-1 value is A69DB845A373DD69CE4280E361D4B97AEA189CDE

T

Back