• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Supported UHD titles and drives

Jumanji EU version rip without any probs here, maybe caurse here its released by Universal/Tri-Star

... and I just noticed Source Code UHD is released by Lionsgate.

T

This is bad news for both parties, i.e. us and the Studios.

4K BD is NOT exactly lighting up the sky's as far as sales go, in fact that is an understatement.

Speaking for myself, if I cant rip my disks and copy to my home server system then that will curtail my level of purchase of 4K BD probably by a factor of 100, (literally).

We here, and people like us, are probably a massive percentage of 4K sales for the Studios, you speak to public, they mostly are not in the slightest bit interested in 4K BD media, in fact not bothered if streamed media is 4K or HD either.

RIP 4K BD.

Last edited:
This is bad news for both parties, i.e. us and the Studios.

4K BD is NOT exactly lighting up the sky's as far as sales go, in fact that is an understatement.

Speaking for myself, if I cant rip my disks and copy to my home server system then that will curtail my level of purchase of 4K BD probably by a factor of 100, (literally).

Amen to that, chromaburst!

I wrote an application that organizes all my digital media including DVDs, Blu Rays, Internet video downloads, CDs, mp3s, HDTracks hi rez songs, etc. and let's me play any of it from any computer to any computer in the house.

And, happy days, once I could transfer my UHDs to a computer, I was able to include those in the app as well. So I began to collect many, many more UHDs.

If that ability comes to an end, and I'm back to just playing the new UHD discs on the player only, my purchases will definitely decrease.

T

Amen . I just bought 2200 dollars worth of PC and hardware to back up any UHD regardless of the protection scheme. I own 70 plus uhds now. I can even backup fury and patriot. Will I share them. Hello No. Will I stream them in my home ...yes. Will I burn to CDs....no

There are many honest hard working people on here who want their mancave have automation with UHD HDR movies on new and old TVs or projectors with a nice kodi or whatever front end and use Madvr with lav audio to bitstream to 7.1 or have 7 dedicated amps to 7 inputs like me. I had atmos amp and scrapped it. My PC does encoding in 24 bit 48000 Hz on my Asus max hero x board with Intel 8700k at 4.7 on allb6 cores at 1.12v stable! Pc3200 vengeance RAM with AMD rx470 HDR card and blackmagic decklink 4kmini HDR UHD capture card. S WD blue 500 gig ssds in raid 0. Even if UHD requires call ins for keys I can still back them up. I own 4k UHD player and HDR 65 inch tv. Wireless keyboard and mouse 12 feet from my PC.

I know a way to make a YouTube video as not to get flagged. Teach people how to capture 4k in 422 10bit color from camera for cromakey and how to edit in Adobe premiere+ even though it's not Adobe premiere you use) lol. Charge 5 bucks to view..... Shit i'd make thousands. Actually I have no clue how to backup uhds. I just rely on redfox and others:whistle:

I do own Asus UHD friendly drive and used the scheme to backup as it is fast but that window will be shut soon as movies are already being shipped with newer protections. Let's see if deuhd is really as smart as they claim to be. The keys and aacs articles to bypass were on the net long before the software supported ripping.

It was on doom9 forums about using the hash with the key. This fellow figured out the first Blu-ray hash keys and how they were generated. I'm sure Mike took his work and improved on it. Thus the hash.txt file. Hope it's still on there. He was pressured to stop publicly working on this .

The hash text file is old news and obsolete, anydvd did use such a file too for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I just got Terminator Genisys UHD and Dirty Grandpa UHD.

Since Genisys is released by LionsGate and Grandpa by Paramount, I figured these 2 were probably not 2.1.

Unfortunately they did NOT decrypt ---- but I got the "Cannot request at this moment..." message.

I hope that is not the message we get now for 2.1 but instead still means that decryption for these discs is not currently available but is in the works and coming in the near future.

Is that correct?

T

Hi testiles, I think so, the titles that support AACS 2.1 have the extension of the main file inside folder BDMV\STREAM\ "fmts", try to check.

Hi testiles, I think so, the titles that support AACS 2.1 have the extension of the main file inside folder BDMV\STREAM\ "fmts", try to check.

Hi ocean.

Ah, is that how you tell?

Well then happy to say I do not see any fmts files in either of these new UHD's. I do see one on Fury as expected.

If this is always true, it's a great method to check if a title is 2.1.

I'm glad that error did not mean Terminator Genisys and Dirty Grandpa are 2.1.

It's true they both very recently came out but the error caught me off-guard as it's been a while since I've seen it. Usually even for the new ones, when I get them AnyDVD is already able to decrypt.

Really looking forward to seeing Terminator Genisys in 4k, so it's good to know it's probably a short wait instead of a no-go.

Thanks, ocean!

T

I checked today and now both Terminator Genisys and Dirty Grandpa are decrypting properly.

Thanks guys!!!!!

Of course, Fury is another matter because it's 2.1 BUT it is now giving the "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later" message.

That seems like a step in right direction (lol).

Binging on the Terminator movies on the computer tonight, ending with Terminator Genisys 4K.

Thanks to Redfox!

T

i have the LG BE16NU50 and the uhd discs like black panther play so does that mean all uhd discs will work

I've been an AnyDVD customer a long while. I saw the news on TorrentFreak that a group had released a product supporting AACS 2.1 and I thought it was going to be AnyDVD they were referring to, but was surprised to learn it wasn't. Sharing the news article here. I think those at AnyDVD may be interested in this as I'm sure they'll want to research it to see how it's being implemented. I figured it's better to link to the news article than to link to the competition directly as I'm not looking to send any loyal customers away.

TorrentFreak news article: https://torrentfreak.com/deuhd-beats-new-aacs-2-1-uhd-blu-ray-disc-protection-180612/

Hope this helps for what it's worth.

just read that the new Version of deuhd can decrypt fury
IT can I used it on Fury and it decrypted fine and plays fine so they found a way around the new 2.1 protection.

Back