• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Support for HDR and HEVC for Netflix ?

HEVC Amazon.jpg
A new version of a competing program just enabled HDR AND HEVC format for Netflix.

Any plans to add these 2 features?
That's nice. Yes we have plans to do a lot more than that. Why didn't you just ask if we had plans, we don't really advertise for competing programs. We can do it already, but we didn't release it in this version. Still experimental.

Last edited:
I like this image that was posted.

It is a sign that we will soon have AMZN CBR in the package of future news.

I like this image that was posted.

It is a sign that we will soon have AMZN CBR in the package of future news.
It could be Joesph, but I am not going to brag about it in the forum, you will see it when we implement it.;)

Thanks for the reply.

It wasn't my intention to 'advertise' for a competing product but I do love the implementation of most of the features by AS vs the 'others'.

So I shouldn't rush out to update my existing collections yet since I have previously downloaded the non-HDR versions using AS. I'd end up with 3 different copies by the time the feature is officially released by AS.

On the other hand, it would nice to add free ad-supported providers such as Tubi, Plex, Pluto and Roku soon!

I always try to be aware of certain issues in this forum. And I finally found a positive signpost to something that I am looking forward to. I put my trust in this aspect because I know that the result is always better in AS. The continuous use of both tools allows me to have this confident opinion. That is why I am an enthusiast of this resource applied to AS.

Thanks for the reply.

It wasn't my intention to 'advertise' for a competing product but I do love the implementation of most of the features by AS vs the 'others'.

So I shouldn't rush out to update my existing collections yet since I have previously downloaded the non-HDR versions using AS. I'd end up with 3 different copies by the time the feature is officially released by AS.

On the other hand, it would nice to add free ad-supported providers such as Tubi, Plex, Pluto and Roku soon!
Then what was the use of adding that a competing product already does this? Why didn't you just ask if we would implement it? Think before you post.

Then what was the use of adding that a competing product already does this? Why didn't you just ask if we would implement it? Think before you post.

Ok, changed my first post per your suggestion :)

I'm not familiar with this acronym or term, "CBR". What is "CBR"? Thanks.
Constant bitrate

VBR stands for variable bitrate, a control technique which allows the bit rate to vary, but maintains the quality. CBR stands for constant bitrate, a control technique which keeps the bitrate constant, but allows video quality to vary.

Constant bitrate

VBR stands for variable bitrate, a control technique which allows the bit rate to vary, but maintains the quality. CBR stands for constant bitrate, a control technique which keeps the bitrate constant, but allows video quality to vary.
Thank you!

I was going to suggest all of those in the pinned suggestion thread until I read:
What pinned thread please?
I am trying to find this but it seems to have been taken down as all I get is 'Oops, something went wrong' (Gods how I hate that patreonising expression as it implies I did something wrong whereas it should say 'this thread has been deleted' instead)

Where is the thread that asks for suggestions for streaming suppliers, please?
I want to add ITV-X to it.....

What pinned thread please?
I am trying to find this but it seems to have been taken down as all I get is 'Oops, something went wrong' (Gods how I hate that patreonising expression as it implies I did something wrong whereas it should say 'this thread has been deleted' instead)

Where is the thread that asks for suggestions for streaming suppliers, please?
I want to add ITV-X to it.....
We took it down, some people make a request thread, for the one they would like to see but odds are we will choose the next one. A lot more goes into it than just a request. We try to add providers that will benefit most people in most countries, and right now the list of providers is aBOUT 36 pages long for requests. Odds are the provider you want to request has been requested before. But please just tell me here. If it hasn't been added, I will add it, but as I said, we will choose the next provider.;)

We took it down, some people make a request thread, for the one they would like to see but odds are we will choose the next one. A lot more goes into it than just a request. We try to add providers that will benefit most people in most countries, and right now the list of providers is aBOUT 36 pages long for requests. Odds are the provider you want to request has been requested before. But please just tell me here. If it hasn't been added, I will add it, but as I said, we will choose the next provider.;)
Thanks for the info - I completely understand.

Looking to get ITV-X added if at all possible please.

Can't wait to finally grab hevc+hrd in 1080. Can you please release this feature. Even experimental?

Back