• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

suport UHD BD

Lukas

You think that it is even possible that he will support ANY DVD backup this format? Thank you

There's no way to predict that. It all depends on how tough the protection is to crack without any official documentation. The entire thing needs to be reverse engineered.

I read the documentation from Sony will make the player was connected to the Internet and each bluray disk with this protection will be paired with the server which will be for a lot of customers who have these disks buy very annoying and unpleasant fact just because most of these players due to the high speed internet will need to connect a cable

That's just the basic schematic, not real mechanics documentation.

I was at my beloved from the disk has been detected protection AACS 2.0?

Aacs 2.0 is what it's called yes, only found on uhd discs.

I'm sorry I asked the wrong I had in mind that this protection has already been detected on any of the original UHD BD? I mean if you are discs pressed this protection or are preparing to market?

Aacs 2.0 is mandatory on uhd. So yes, it is present on uhd discs that are currently on the market. Several logfiles for some of them have already been posted to redfox, but uhd is officially not yet supported.

Last edited:
Well damn it thus far UHD BD will not take or discs or equipment'll wait and hope that they will be with you in UHD fox included because the discs are expensive and backup is important, thank you for clarification

I think a proper UHD Blu-ray computer drive is needed with AACS 2.0 authentication in order for any reverse engineering to take place.
One of the Administrators over at Cyberlink said that those drives won't appear until 2017, but didn't say when in 2017. :rolleyes:

so that you are not pleased me very much of the market is already quite a number of UHD BD

2016 editions UHD Bluray drives have been selling to the public since April of this year...no need to wait till 2017 :eek:)

A friend is loaning me his Panasonic DMP-UB900 for testing and I am impatiently waiting for it.
I already tested the Samsung UBD-K8500 and although nice...the DMP-UB900 will be the ultimate UHD player to strive for me thinks.

2016 editions UHD Bluray drives have been selling to the public since April of this year...no need to wait till 2017 :eek:)

A friend is loaning me his Panasonic DMP-UB900 for testing and I am impatiently waiting for it.
I already tested the Samsung UBD-K8500 and although nice...the DMP-UB900 will be the ultimate UHD player to strive for me thinks.
The admins at Cyberlink are referring to PC UHD drives not set-top players.

Ahh, thanks for the update Adbear.

Yes, I can see those taking much longer to hit the market versus the set-top players.

so just wait must fox surprise

I think that is quite understandable, as I say, I think I can say here at all, we will wait and thank you

Back