• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Superb moderators here on this forum.

O

odd_function

The following is my views & opinions:

I just wanna say that your forum support position as a mod is great! I might sound like a suck up but, I do give credit where it's due.
You guys may be strict but "Fair"...as you can see, I seen other forums ban users for no reason.
What I mean is: no warnings, just an immediate ban....now, of course there is no tolerance for unauthorized
advertising on any site e.g.: Spam, links to adult content, selling there products...ect. You will be immediatly
banned no surprises there. But, if you're banned for other reasons that don't apply to you as being a spammer then,
you should be givin' a warning or a notification via email...conserning your behaviour on the forum.
Some forums will ban you for a 1st infraction but, IMO, you should be givin' a warning before taking a 2nd step.
Ofcourse, a mod should provide a reason for the ban...never a "no reason ban" because the user will only be
left in confusion. Well, Congrats and, have a great day!

Back