• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Super Mario Bros The Movie

amazing

question i used clonebd but it didnt compress below 25 gig i got a 27.1 gig file anyone know whats goin on here

Amazing

and then the bluray wouldnt play ne help please

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.5.4_Info_E_THE_SUPER_MARIO_BROS_MOVIE_E9065AE1_3CC96ABC.ziplog
    419 KB · Views: 1
You should send a CBD log file, not an AnyDVD log file. You can set the output size to custom. So just set it to 23GB. CBD might fail to do the right size when it assumes the output size.

@coopervid ok i redid the mario bluray now it wont play in computer but will play in the frontroom ya know not in computer but in frontroom

Amazing

Sorry. I don't get it. It should play on a PC and you should be able to burn it on a 25GB BD-R. And what is frontroom in that context?

Sorry. I don't get it. It should play on a PC and you should be able to burn it on a 25GB BD-R. And what is frontroom in that context?
frontroom is where the tv and bluray player is

@coopervid I uninstalled my powerdvd 22 and reinstalled now my blurays mp4 work with the bluray discs on my compter

cheers Amazing

Back