Sunshine ISO Stalls On Chapter 16

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by PrincipalityFusion, Mar 24, 2008.

1. PrincipalityFusion

PrincipalityFusion Well-Known Member

It seems there is something that is causing PowerDVD to lock up when it gets to chapter 16 for the Sunshine Blu Ray. I've tried making a "Pure" ISO, making a "free" ISO and playing from hard drive. All methods lead to the same thing, the disk stops at chapter 16. You can't even skip past it. The only way to get past chapter 16 is to select chapter 17 from the scenes menu.

The only way that the movie plays back fully is from the original disk. Has anyone else been having this issue with this particular movie?

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

You didn't specify region / country, so I don't know "what this particular movie" is.

3. w1seman

w1seman Well-Known Member

Mine, Region B, Germany plays fine!

4. Xtrap1979

Xtrap1979 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I heard the problem only pops up on the US version of the movie....

5. andy o

andy o Well-Known Member

This is a known problem, but I thought it was a profile issue that was fixed with 3730. I had it but I was using 3319a for BD+ playback, so no dice then. Are you using 3730?

6. sclaws

sclaws Well-Known Member

I was planning to watch this ISO tonight using PDVD3730...I'm curious as well which version the OP is using before I get into the movie and it stops 1/2 way thru. I can check later if this issue persists on 3730 (maybe I'll just watch the movie first on PS3 to be safe).