• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Summer will bring a GPU war

EA, Sega and Blizzard to come with DX10.1 games

EA, Sega and Blizzard to come with DX10.1 games

This one just further backs up my opinion that NVIDIA will skip DirectX 10.1:

Fuad Abazovic @ Fudzilla said:
<snip>

Nvidia will try to distract the market trying to make more interest for DirectX 11 as once you support DirectX 11 you will also support all that is in DirectX 10.1. Going for DirectX 10.1 now would make Nvidia look bad and this is the last thing that the big green graphics company needs.

I really don't see EA supporting Directx 10.1 since they have a partnership with Nvidia.

Good point and this annoys me. Party line politics annoy me. I think it's dangerous for game studios and hardware manufacturers to team up like this but unfortunately it's not something that can be stopped.

Since Blizzard is partnered with ATI, I'm sure Blizzard will probably end up supporting DirectX 10.1 in their games that are currently in development.

Hopefully they will. I'd really like to see some DirectX 10.1 games released before DirectX 11 appears.

Back