• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestions to "copy disc to .iso"

little_marco

Could you add to the copy window the information:
"Total disc size:"
"Time elapsed:"
?

Also, could the Fox icon in the task bar show the progress of the copy?

Thank you!

"Total time elapsed" would definitely be good.

For example, whenever I get a new disc drive and want to benchmark it's ripping performance, I have to use the Timer on my cell phone to know how long the rips take.

Ofc, that means I have to make sure to monitor them (at least in the last few minutes) to make sure I catch exactly when the rips finish. Aaaaannnnd often I miss it!

Would be super-cool if the "Rip to Image" screen could show how long it's taking as it goes along -- or at least display the Total Time it took to rip when it's done.

While we're on it, another dream enhancement to the screen for me is an obvious way to know when the rip is paused.

I somehow do something from time-to-time to accidentally pause a rip (have a lot of keyboards so maybe hit Enter on the wrong one?).

Anyway often I don't notice the rip is paused until quite a bit of time has passed and been wasted.

Yes, I know the Time Remaining doesn't change when paused but I'm not usually sitting watching the screen continuously. Most times I'm running 4 or 5 at a time while multi-tasking to do other things.....

... Wish the display could change color or beep at me or something when paused (lol).

I know Rip to Image is a basic add-on tool for AnyDVD and probably not up for enhancements, but one can hope can't one? :=)

T

Back