• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestions for renaming AnyDVD Lifetime License

What closed threads?

Are you saying Redfox was a thing before Slysoft closed?

No I'm just genuinely asking.

You tell me not to blame Redfox for what happened, which I never did in the first place. I asked how it could ever be possible that anyone could accuse Redfox having anything to do with Slysoft because Slysoft clearly went away before Redfox was ever a thing.

You mention closed threads and whining.

So you've completely lost me.

@JT!
Let him be !
Recycle is Chuck Norris, and Chuck Norris is always right.

Both? I'm just trying to have a discussion.

Not you, nebo and tourist. I said both, not triple ;-)

Nebo and tourist, leave the moderating to the moderators please.

Reactions: JT!
It would really make things easier if RedSoft / SlyFox would offer a discount to those of us who purchased a "lifetime" license. And moderating should be left to those appointed the task, otherwise this forum becomes a pissing contest like so many blogs...

Please do your research on these forums and third party news articles. There was an initial discount that lasted for 2 months, and there was another one that ended about a week ago.

Back