• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestions for AnyDVD-HD + Region Killer

A

A Friend

Hi,

1. I have learned you are working on AnyDVD-HD, but are still unsure whether it will support Blu-Ray. Since Blu-Ray discs have a Region code and disabling Regions is one of AnyDVDs greatest features, I would like to ask you cordially to add Blu-Ray support :agree: .

2. You could release a new version of "Region Killer," the ancestor of AyDVD.
A FREE program that only disables DVD Region (and Blu-Ray Region,too, please), but DOES NOT TOUCH THE COPY PROTECTION, would be LEGAL in Europe (the import of non-Region-2 DVDs and having a multiregion DVD player are legal in my country), and the honest ;) users would appreciate the possibility to watch Region-discs without having to use illegal software or flashing the DVD drive, which can be dangerous.

I hope you will find my suggestions useful and there will be two new great programs available soon :) .

Many greetings,

A Friend

i would also like blue-ray support. they seem to have more titles and studios backing them. i would gladly pay more for this.
________
VAPORIZER

Last edited:
There is talk that HD-DVD is fixing to release over 200 titles soon wait and see. BD = DRM YUK!

Back