• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestion to RedFox after purchase

Krawk

I have a suggestion to post and anyone reading this will probably agree.

After purchase I received multiple emails over several days telling me that I made a purchase and that the purchase would show as "GymShop" on my bank statement.
First thing that I thought of was I had to verify with my online banking that I was not charged multiple times for the one single purchase.

The wording on the emails needs to be changed - Perhaps just a "This Email is a Reminder that your most recent purchase from RedFox.bz will post to your account as 'GymShop' " and concluding with "this message is just a reminder of the biller's info and that you are not being charged again for the same transaction." Thanks from the RedFox team and enjoy your purchase.

If they had billed you multiple times then you would have received multiple keys to that address. It is for the benefit of them and us for them to do this . Thay have to be very obscure with billing as name ,that they will have to change again now (public forum) they also cannot use RedFox , and the amount may be a little bit more than checkout page has at least mine was. And that's not Including the foreign transaction fee. So you won't dispute it and find out what the charge was. Alot of unnecessary headaches for them and your financial institution.

Per my original post, the message they send you needs to get reworded, it really sounds like I am being billed multiple times.
Rather than just blindly bitch I also suggested how to fix it to prevent further confusion to other customers.

they already tell how how the charge is going to look like on the last page where you're offered your key download. The wording is just fine.

they already tell how how the charge is going to look like on the last page where you're offered your key download. The wording is just fine.
I read it and understood it without confusion. It was pretty clear to me the transaction and fees.

Back