• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[suggestion] stream with 2 languages embedded

albertle5ieme

good evening, could you make it so that we can download but with 2 languages without having to re-download everything please

♥ thx :)

if possible to put the first language in default. And the other language in no by default and not by force plz thx in advance

if possible to put the first language in default. And the other language in no by default and not by force plz thx in advance
This could be done by adding a new checkbox to determinate whatever language should be Track 1 and which one Track 2.
But personally I don't think we will see this very soon, there could be an issue with that and it is not even approved yet.

thank you. In fact I thought to put my stream in fr by default and in English for the 2nd step not in default.
So the stream starts in fr and we have the second language too, good evening, thx again !

thank you. In fact I thought to put my stream in fr by default and in English for the 2nd step not in default.
So the stream starts in fr and we have the second language too, good evening, thx again !
The only way you can get more than one language right now is to download the video as normal and then start a second download with lowest resolution and the other language. After that you can mux them together, for example using MKVToolnix.
Disable the low resolution video and only keep the high resolution and the two other audio streams.

There's no need to 'bump' topics to the front of the forum. Feature requests are linked in the stickies to the topic requesting it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I really would like to point out the necessity of dual language files. In the non english native speaking European countries it has become very popular to watch movies and tv shows in the original language. It has really split society in two camps. The ones that watch it in the original language and the ones that watch the translated language. While in the US, foreign films are usually watched with subtitles, this really isn't happening in Europe.
So it has become the standard to save videos with at least two languages, and multiple subtitles.
One could save the movie twice, but that would use up a lot of space, and two files for the same movie are rather odd to handle in Media centers like Kodi and such.
Anther option would be to download the video twice and manually combine the to videos into one with two audio streams, but that is a lot of work, especially reagrding tv shows...

So, in short - I'd love to see the dual language option in an anystream release in the (possibly near) future!

what would be a big help for the meantime and probably easier to implement: If we could add the language to the file name.

As always, thank you for AnyStream (thank you, thank you...)
This (multiple languages) is pretty high on my list. But I can understand the overriding priority to make AnyStream as click-n-play as possible to those who don't care about various languages/codec/tracks/etc.
Reading this thread made me wonder if it may be a better idea to have some kind of poweruser/geek/OCD mode, where it just downloads multiple selected raw streams without any post-processing. Instead of requesting various different feature permutations crammed into the user-friendly UI...(?)
The dev's may (probably) have considered this already. But... just in case it creates a light bulb for someone ;)

My understanding is this would be hard to implement as when downloading it simulates watching on the server side thus you can only “stream” one language at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back