• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestion: Start accepting a cryptocurrency that isn't garbage. Bitcoin is seriously terrible.

Given what could have happened two years ago when SlySoft was unceremoniously butchered I certainly can wait for a proper update to the drawbacks with CloneDVD Mobile.

Slow works good enough for now, knowing there are people around who will work in it when the time comes.

For me it works mostly but not always. Really hope there will be some improvement sometimes.
Its always worked fine for me, I guess it all depends on what you do and how you do it. I like the program, and I would always recommend it.

Its always worked fine for me, I guess it all depends on what you do and how you do it. I like the program, and I would always recommend it.

I like it too. but some of my disks don`t work ... lossless mkv output would be nice too.
CloneDVD2 works always.

I like it too. but some of my disks don`t work ... lossless mkv output would be nice too.
CloneDVD2 works always.
We are off topic in this thread,topic is about Crypto Bitcoin and we have taken care of that. We now accept BCH and LTC.

For me it works mostly but not always. Really hope there will be some improvement sometimes.
I would love to hear about a disc that 1.2.0.1 didn't work correctly. It works for me all the time, every time.

I've bought RedFox products with bitcoin and litecoin at this point. Once Ethereum 2.0 is out and presumably the transaction costs are lower I'd like that option as well (presuming that there will be more cool stuff for me to buy :).

The thing with BTC is that there's a fixed amount to be mined. That limit was there from design, I assume that the more they mine, the less there's to mine and the less they can make from confirming transaction. At some point there's gonna have to be a different mechanism to confirm transactions after they hit the final mining cap

The thing with BTC is that there's a fixed amount to be mined. That limit was there from design, I assume that the more they mine, the less there's to mine and the less they can make from confirming transaction. At some point there's gonna have to be a different mechanism to confirm transactions after they hit the final mining cap
Isn’t the final mining going to take place In 2046. I don’t think I’ll worry about that LOL

Isn’t the final mining going to take place In 2046. I don’t think I’ll worry about that LOL

I have no idea, just saying that the closer we get to the cap (the more halvings need to happen), the higher the fees will probably get.

I have no idea, just saying that the closer we get to the cap (the more halvings need to happen), the higher the fees will probably get.
If that’s the case I don’t think another halving will happen for four years and last time I read about BTC is that the fees were much higher on Ethereum.and if people used segwit or lightning the fees would be much lower,

they are indeed higher when not using segwit, however when using the lightning network you also need to keep track of your channels and files. a lightning wallet cannot be recovered using a seed.

Back