• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestion for Next Feature for this application

FunBoy87

I was hoping to see if you guys can add 'Append' to this feature like if Bad Sector in some discs so once I tried to clean disc again and run this application and don't have to start over just go back to last copy before bad sector hit just like AnyReader but no protection like this application so it would be nice to see Append available so I don't have to wait if discs mess up can take up to 30-45 mins depend how long it is. :(

That's will be up to elaborate bytes not slysoft. They maintain clonedvd not slysoft. Slysoft is only a licensed reseller, no more no less.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I was hoping to see if you guys can add 'Append' to this feature like if Bad Sector in some discs so once I tried to clean disc again and run this application and don't have to start over just go back to last copy before bad sector hit just like AnyReader but no protection like this application so it would be nice to see Append available so I don't have to wait if discs mess up can take up to 30-45 mins depend how long it is. :(

You can remove the disc, clean it, insert it again, wait for things to calm down, click "retry". This does work.

No need for that, just leave the error dialog up, eject the disc and clean it. Pop it back in the drive, let AnyDVD rescan the disc and use the button to retry reading the DVD. I don't remember exactly what the two buttons are labeled when CloneDVD pops up a read error, but I do the above all the time. Only when the DVD is heavily scratched that a simple cleaning doesn't fix the read problems.

Even scratched discs can be read properly if you eject the disc and reinsert it, then tell CloneDVD to continue. You might have to do this multiple times. Sometimes it can get past the damaged area, sometimes it can't.

Back