• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestion: Folder Title Naming option when ripping to hard disc (AnyDVD)

jabberwockie

sorry if this has been suggested before but is it me or is it slightly annoying that you don't have an option to name the title of the disc folder before you start the rip. e.g. ripping "The Commuter" creates a folder called "The_Commuter". I know its fairly easy to go back and change the folder, after the rip, but sometimes if you are ripping to a directory where meta scraping is happening in the background (i.e. Kodi), it can create duplicate posters in the UI when you go and change the folder name and Kodi sees a new folder.
It would just be nice if there was a way to name the destination directory/folder before starting the rip.
Just a suggestion :)

Last edited:
sorry if this has been suggested before but is it me or is it slightly annoying that you don't have an option to name the title of the disc folder before you start the rip. e.g. ripping "The Commuter" creates a folder called "The_Commuter". I know its fairly easy to go back and change the folder, after the rip, but sometimes if you are ripping to a directory where meta scraping is happening in the background (i.e. Kodi), it can create duplicate posters in the UI when you go and change the folder name and Kodi sees a new folder.
It would just be nice if there was a way to name the destination directory/folder before starting the rip.
The folder name created depends on the disc volume label. If an underscore was used, then by default the AnyDVD ripper will do to.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The folder name created depends on the disc volume label. If an underscore was used, then by default the AnyDVD ripper will do to.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
sure - I understand that AnyDVD is creating the folder based on some parameter read from the disc. I'm just making the suggestion that it would be nice to be able to do a "save as..", "rip as.." or whatever.

Just use CloneBD or CloneDVD to rip. BTW, CloneBD is free for this purpose.

Back