• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggested SlySoft product

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a way to do just this:
In full disk mode, just select the item on the left that you want to nix. Then move over to the right and in the "video" drop down box select "still image" and deselect all the audio and subtitle tracks. You've effectively killed that title while retaining the menus. You can also make the "amoeba .jpg" and use that for the still image instead of the default DVDShrink logo.

:doh:LOL! 400 backups, read most of the guides out there, and I never knew that. Thanks! Shows I need more help than I thought backing up my BDs, which won't happen until CloneBD comes out because what's available is beyond me.
I need CloneBD!

Give us a High Def player

I'd like to see a DVD/BD software player from the Slysoft stable. I will shortly be getting a BD drive for a new PC I'm building and the prospect of buying a BD player from the major players fills me with trepidation, based on the number of people who've had problems. I really don't want any fancy gimmicks, just something that is guaranteed to play AnyDVD content. Come on Slysoft, I'm sure you're up to it... and my money is waiting!

Oh, and as for the forthcoming CloneBD, tut tut, I will not be happy to see 7 out of 8 CPUs in my new i7 processor sitting idle while the last one runs flat out to recode a BD disk!!! Have another think and be a trend-setter... it can't be that hard to spread load across multiple CPUs now, can it?

Oh, and as for the forthcoming CloneBD, tut tut, I will not be happy to see 7 out of 8 CPUs in my new i7 processor sitting idle while the last one runs flat out to recode a BD disk!!! Have another think and be a trend-setter... it can't be that hard to spread load across multiple CPUs now, can it?

Until the mysterious project is released for us to actually see then I have say to wait and reserve judgement based upon actual experience. Slysoft has a group of very intelligent, creative, and talented developers. Slysoft, itself, is "trend-setting". I have no doubts when we all get to see what they've cooked up that we will be both surprised and happy at the results.

Last edited:

As Drinklyeanddie mentioned, you can wait until the product is finished before you start criticizing it.

As the original poster's question has been answered I'm now closing the thread. :policeman:

Chameleon, CloneBD's transcoding engine is hyper-scaling. Reader, Writer, Demultiplexer, Multiplexer are running in separate fibers. Each stream processing (video, audio, subtitle) is also fibered into Decoding, Converting, Encoding. Video decoding and video converting is partly done in GPU. Some video encoders also support multi-thread encoding.

That makes a total of 4+3*3=13 threads on CPU and additional 2 threads on GPU (MRT).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back