• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggested Feature ... volume increase

spheasant1

Hello,

I am a big fan of CloneDVD mobile...it works great with my Creative Zen Vision W. No problems with out-of-synch audio as many seem to report in another thread.

One feature that I was impressed with on another piece of software I own is that they had a selection to actually increase the audio volume when converting. It really worked well and allowed me to use a much lower volume level on my player because the inherent audio in the resulting *.avi was at a higher level.

Any chance you could add this to the list of possible future enhancements?

Thanks,
Scott

Good suggestion, I second this request.

Any chance if a SlySoft rep can tell us if this will/won't happen?

Try this to fix the volume yourself, it works for me.

I too am hoping for a new release of clonedvd mobile with some of these fixes in them soon. C'mon guys give us something new! :agree:

Or at least let us know you are listening...

Last edited:
Just for completeness' sake and accuracy in case others wish to increase their volume.

I changed the volume setting in the Devices.ini file in my Slysoft directory as suggested above for my Creative Labs Zen Vison W.

The actual setting name is MVolume and I set it as follows:
MVolume=10 [default]
Mvolume=25 [my preferred setting]

Last edited:
Back