• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suddenly one DVD+RW Burner is not reading Any Discs and not seen by Any DVD HD

MCalca1706

Suddenly one DVD+RW Burner is not reading Any Discs and not seen by Any DVD HD. This problem just came out of nowhere.
I have tried uninstalling the drive and rebooting several times to no effect. I checked the Bios settings on the computer (Dell 8300 Windows 7 Ult 64Bit). I have tried Microsoft troubleshooting and Fixes but can't get this burner too see any discs. The other burner, a Blu Ray, still works normally.

I got an error message from ANY DVD HD 7620 and followed the instructions to uninstall it , reboot and then reinstall.
I tried to remove Upper Filters from the registry, as suggested in several help topics, but it's not there to remove. Recently external hard drives and flash drives stopped showing up in Computer and could only be opened from Disk Management in Control Panel. I think this started after several windows updates. Could this be connected? So far I have been unable to fix either problem.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Any DVD HD 7620 Warning No DVD Drive Detected .pngWindows 7 insert a disc error DVD Drive suddenly not reading any discs.png
Thank You

Back