• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

subtitles

hdarcy

I can't seem to copy dvd's with subtitles. Can anyone help me? I have tried both Pan's Laberinth and Letters from Iwo Jima

I can't seem to copy dvd's with subtitles. Can anyone help me? I have tried both Pan's Laberinth and Letters from Iwo Jima

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5083

11. Subtitles won't play on my backup. Why?

a) Ensure you selected all the appropriate subtitles in Clonedvd.
b) Unless you choose to preserve the main menu in Clonedvd (and select them from the disc's menu during playback), subtitles may not play automatically
c) You may need to use your dvd player's remote to select the appropriate subtitles while the movie is playing. Refer to your dvd player manual for more information about how to do this with your remote control

It is a good idea to keep all subtitle tracks selected (at least those of your language).
Use the *right* pane in CloneDVD to set your preferences / adjustments for subtitle / audio streams.
It is a good advice to leave the *left* pane of the stream selection alone. Let CloneDVD choose the correct selection for individual titles, it does a very good job. Manual "clicking around" will likely introduce errors.

It is a good idea to keep all subtitle tracks selected (at least those of your language).
Use the *right* pane in CloneDVD to set your preferences / adjustments for subtitle / audio streams.
It is a good advice to leave the *left* pane of the stream selection alone. Let CloneDVD choose the correct selection for individual titles, it does a very good job. Manual "clicking around" will likely introduce errors.

Thanks. Added info here (question 11): http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=34475&postcount=1

Back