• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Subtitles overwriting

DeepSpace

Besides being said it has been fixed (1.1.0.0 - fix: Forced subtitles being overwritten.), I still get only two files when I should have three.
Or are cc subtitles and forced subtitles a different thing for you?
Because they are clearly shown as cc.

Edit:
This is the first and only video using 1.1.0.0 and I have missing video too.
(Mediainfo)
Video: 24 min 25 s
Audio: 24 min 40 s

But the quality itself seems to be good, could not notice any asynchronous parts or pixelated video.

I also had no qualitiy issues in the previous version(s), but I've never checked if there are missing parts at the end, only a few minutes if the video is playable and so on.

Attachments

• 01 001 Der Zweite Kontakt.astlog
    365.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Or are cc subtitles and forced subtitles a different thing for you?
It does not matter what they appear to us. What matters is how Amazon represents those and Amazon does not tag CC as forced. But I will look into it, perhaps there's another way to identify those.

Thank you for the work.
I may have already asked this, but AS shows them as CC. So it seems to know that they are different. Could you not just let it name the file as they are shown in the download selection dialog? In this case adding [CC] to the file?
Of course I'm not into it, but I don't understand why the subtitles are overwriting each other when AS can show them as CC.

I did a redownload with the new version 1.1.0.1 from the episode above and again the end was missing (already deleted the logfile).
Please note this is the only donwload I did with both updates, so it may be this video only.
After reading many posts about video or audio cut off I took a quick look on some files I recently dl'd using the previous version 1.0.9.3 and I could not see any cutoffs.
Also I always take a quick look into the video after dl and watched only a few but I could not notice messed audio or video. Of course I've might simply missed the issues, but it seems to work for me so I wonder why others have these issues.

AnyStream shows subtitles the way they are presented by a provider.
However, the issue has been taken care of and the fix will be included in the next release.

I used yesterdays update 1.1.0.2 to download the entire series this time and I was happy to see the cc subtitles were saved this time!
But I still have track differences.
Added the log file from the last episode (should contain entire series).
List of every difference (using MediaInfo):
EP01: v 24:47 a 24:40
EP03: v 23:47 a 23:49
EP04: v 25:17 a 25:12
EP07: v 25:15 a 25:12
EP08: v 24:46 a 25:02

Attachments

• 01 010 Keine kleinen Rollen.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Great to know the subs are now OK not only for me :)
As for the differences - we are working it.

I took a quick look on the subtitles and they appear to be the exactly same size, also I could not spot a difference inside the text.
Of course it could be only a thing of this series, but I cannot say this. I will wait till you fixed the differences, then I will see if the subtitles from another video are different and redownload this series.
Thank you for the work.

As for the differences - we are working it.
Installed the new update 1.1.1.0, made an entire redownload of this series and I'm happy to see every file is perfect now (Have not watched it, but according to MediaInfo every single track has the same duration!).
Thank you for fixing this and I will make more tests in the future. I have only tried this series yet to confirm the fix.

Back