• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Subtitles not showing throughout the CloneDVD Mobile file

Thanks for all your help and patience with my inquiry, nebostrangla
You are welcome. That's what us long time users are here for. And what we should do. I remember someone helped me at one time too. There's alot of very knowledgeable users lurking about in this forum.

Thanks for all your help and patience with my inquiry, nebostrangla
Bugsnlola does the problem you are having involve the subtitles disappearing about half way through your Mobile DVD recording. If so then there is no solution until the major upgrade for CloneDVDMobile takes place. The late Frank Hollander wrote extensively about this problem about 3 years ago maybe longer. It appears CloneDVDM was upgraded but unbeknownst to Slysoft the Movie industry changed the format of how a movie was made and cloneDVDM was left high and dry so to speak and could not handle the subtitles properly. There is a work around but someone with more technical expertise than I will have to help with that Hope this helps.

Back