• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Subtitles not showing throughout the CloneDVD Mobile file

BugsNLola

I created a subtitled movie, Maria Holic, in CloneDVD Mobile which some scenes the english subtitles appear but other scenes the characters are speaking in Japanese but no subtitles.

How can I get subtitles to show throughout the file?

Ch3vr0n, there is only one English subtitle track on the DVD.

It's seems it's not picking up the forced sub's.
Make sure you are using 1.9.5.0.
How about creating a logfile with CDVDM.
Which means you will need to show debugging information and copy and paste that to a Txt pad then upload here.
Also post a logfile for AnyDVDHD 8.0.3.1.
So the Dev team can look at it.

I'm using 1.9.5.0 of CloneDVD Mobile. How do I create a logfile wih CDVDM?

I am using AnyDVDHD 7.6.9.5. I haven't upgraded to 8.0.3.1 since I just bought AnyDVDHD last year (unlimited upgrades) purchasing the software. I can not purchase the new license yet so I am using 7.6.9.5 until then. The DVD was released in 2013 so it isn't a newly release DVD.

I'm using 1.9.5.0 of CloneDVD Mobile. How do I create a logfile wih CDVDM?

How about creating a logfile with CDVDM.
Which means you will need to show debugging information and copy and paste that to a Txt pad then upload here.
Yea a log for 7.6.9.5. may be useless but you can post it if you want.
Sorry about when you bought since I guess the 50% didn't apply for you. There is still a 20% though and trust me they are are as unhappy about this as you are. With this group the customer really matters to them.
If you don't have the $ for a LTL right now. You could always purchase a 1 yr license then renew that to an LTL that is an option that will be available in a few more months. I know that "renewal" options and the prices for them are not "available" right now do to some unnecessary confusion. But that is one of them. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
nebostrangla, please advise how I will pull the debugging information from CDVDM. I do not know how to do that.

Thank you, nebostrangla.

Here is the debugging information from Maria Holic, Disc 1:
I 17:34:19 Processing started
D CloneDVDVersion: 1.9.5.0
D Location of layer break failed
D TCEngineConfig:
D inputPath: D:/VIDEO_TS
D outputPath: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -palette eb8080b48080d29210b48080bd9188c46e87c56e74d2921010808089b7394baecf9021771c76b87c929496796647a37c -sid 0 -spuaa 2 -ifo "D:\VIDEO_TS\VTS_02_0.ifo" -af volume=0 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4 -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=libx264:coder=1:acodec=libfaac:vbitrate=2995:abitrate=128:threads=4 -vf pp=fd,scale=852:480,harddup -aspect 1.777778 -info name="MARIA_HOLIC_DISC_1 T2" -ofps 30000/1001 -o "H:\Rated PG13 to PG14\Maria Holic\Season 1\Disc 1\MARIA_HOLIC_DISC_1_T2.mp4"|||C:\Users\Dana\AppData\Local\Temp\mnc8CFC.tmp
D replacementVOBsPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\CloneDVDmobile\eraser
D CloneConfig:
D targetVOBBlocks: 4167680
D remux: 0
D noStreams: 0
D RemasteringConfig:
D TitleConfig:
D title: 2
D angle: 1
D chapters: 1 to 8
D streams.audio: 00000001
D streams.subpicture: 00000000000000000000000000000001
D firstPlay: 0
D menus: 0
D supportStreamAutoSelection: 1
D filterUnreferredCells: 1
D tcArgs:
D samples: 5
D stats: 0
D scanOnly: 0
D pictureExtraction: 1
D DVDCompilerConfig:
D ecc: 0

Here is the summary from AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5 for Maria Holic, Disc 1:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
TSSTCORP DVD+-RW SN-208BB D500 DE
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1907152 sectors (3724 MBytes)
Total size: 3511776 sectors (6858 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MARIA_HOLIC_DISC_1
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Since that disc is not protected. Try running it through without AnyDVDHD accessing it. Right click tray icon and deselect enable. Remember to enable it back when done.

Also instead of copy and pasting debugging information in a post . It don't always work right & turns into emoticons sometimes. Open notepad and copy it there. Then upload the file here.
And other than some really basic information (Hardware region being set, CSS/structural, and if it's an original). The status window from AnyDVDHD doesn't help . Post the whole logfile. There is no personal information in it at all.

I have attached the Debugging information from CloneDVD Mobile and the Log File from AnyDVD 8.0.3.0. I will try to run CloneDVD Mobile without AnyDVD to see if that may work.

Attachments

• Maria Holic Disc 1 Debugging Info.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_D_MARIA_HOLIC_DISC_1.ziplog
    155.3 KB · Views: 0
Here is the Debugging information from CloneDVD Mobile with me not using AnyDVD on the disc:

Attachments

• Maria Holic Disc 1 Debugging Info without AnyDVD.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
Here is the Debugging information from CloneDVD Mobile with me not using AnyDVD on the disc:
Do a complete encode and play it back. At least until you notice if it has all the sub's now. To see if that fixes the problem.
But I really would like for you to do an encode with 8.0.3.0. or 8.0.3.1. enabled as well when you have the time. To see if it's any different than without. That would help alot. If you don't want to do the whole video for troubleshooting this use the clipping option but make sure you get an area of it that has the selectable and forced sub's in it ie the Japanese spoken language you was talking about along with the English.

PS
With the new licensing system trials can use beta's now so if you want it here's the link:
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8031.exe

Last edited:
Nebostrangla, I had the same results even with disabling AnyDVD while encoding the DVD. It is an original DVD set.

I will try to encode the whole video with AnyDVD 8.0.3.1 enabled.

Nebostrangla, I had the same results even with disabling AnyDVD while encoding the DVD. It is an original DVD set.
If it didn't work with it disabled then I don't think enabled will help that. Since that disc is not protected. You either have found a bug in CDVDM or whatever you are playing back on. If you playback through your player software straight from the disc does it have the same behavior. And are you playing an encoded file on the same player or something different.

The DVD plays the subtitles fine. I used PowerDVD 10 to play it on my computer. I tried both VLC and Movie & DVD player on my computer to play the encoded movie and the subtitles don't all show up.

Not sure why when the DVD is converted by CloneDVD Mobile that all the subtitles don't come across.

The Devs will have to look into it now.
Sorry we couldn't correct your issue but you have done well posting the information needed. When you get 8.0.3.1. installed create a logfile with that as well and post it here. It has a little more info for them in the logfile starting with that version.

Thanks for all your help and patience with my inquiry, nebostrangla

Back