• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

subtitles need addressed

teragor

using 1.0.2.6 clonebd
all subs are being burned into mp4 . the movie " dawn of the planet of the apes" if u do a full or partial copy no subs when apes use sign language and through out the entire movie it is needed please fix...... if I use anydvd to rip/back up the movie first subs it play fine with power dvd 13.. the problem occurs when I run it thru clonebd for any aspect .
yes I have sent a log file to elby using there alt button. but no response

Well I can't say for the full /partial disc copy as I haven't tested it yet, but my MP4 copy of 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' has burnt in subs for just the sign language parts.

CloneBD doesn't know which subs you want so you have to choose the correct ones to burn in. You do this by selecting the playback option for the video stream then on the right you choose which set of subs you want to keep. If you want to see what each one does then you tick the box for that subtitle stream then to the right of the tick box if you left click an oval white icon appears with lines going across it, that is the subtitle track that is then playing in the preview window. Once you work out which is the correct one you then just leave that one ticked and it gets burnt in.

Just tested it with a 'movie only' Blu-ray through CloneBD, both English subtitle tracks are still there you just lose the 'forced on' so you have to go in and manually choose the second subtitle track to get the 'sign language' only subs

Last edited:
Back