• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue SUbtitles issue using1.5.2.3 Trial

ctcraig

While this is a trial, while I go through the trials coinbase, everything I've DL's so far does not have CC/subtitles. I have subtitles set as embedded, and for testing I'm using MS Win 10 built in movie viewer.

Attachments

• Deadpool.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Take a screenshot of a movie that you have the subtitles checked on. Have you set your program in the settings panel, do you know how to use the program?

From your log file, it seems you are using descriptive audio. Change the subtitle in the setting to .srt

00:02:03.832 - [Nag] Target File Path: G:/AnyStream/Deadpool.mp4
00:02:03.832 - [Nag] Video bitrate: 15000000
00:02:03.832 - [Nag] Subtitles:
00:02:03.838 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] Fetching subtitles
00:02:04.041 - [Nag] [subtitles] TTML Root element name: tt
00:02:04.049 - [Nag] [subtitles] Collected 1852 entries

Last edited:
Your logfile only shows Deadpool as a download. I am not quite sure that Amazon has subtitles for that movie. Its not available in my region, and I even tried the USA but its a pay-for-play movie.

.srt is a separate subtitle file that you will use with the movie. You can also try Embedded, burned into the movie.

Amazon.jpg
subs.jpg

Last edited:
I've been using embedded, seems better than an external file and that hasn't produced positive results. I just DL a movie with the SRT option and it created the external file and that does work. I'd prefer embedded however

I've been using embedded, seems better than an external file and that hasn't produced positive results. I just DL a movie with the SRT option and it created the external file and that does work. I'd prefer embedded however
I just checked, and there are no embedded with that title.

Seems then I have so learning to do, how do I determine if a movie can have an embedded CC? Your log file indicated you had TTML selected

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing I've DL'd to date using embedded has produced a result with CCs, so not a positive result :)
If nothing using Embedded has a positive result, then you will want to use .srt. Try a different movie.

I've tried a half dozen movies and a few TV shows with the same result

Not sure how to follow up on this reply of yours "I just checked, and there are no embedded with that title." how can I do that on Amazon Prime, or did you mean that in the log there wasn't an indication of an embedding?

It sounds like you want “burned in” subtitles. You would need to download the film and subs with AS and then use an encoder to encode the film and burn in the subtitles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It sounds like you want “burned in” subtitles. You would need to download the film and subs with AS and then use an encoder to encode the film and burn in the subtitles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah I just have some learning to do or decisions to make. I've been using MovPilot and Embedded on that platform automatically includes CC where available which is pretty much everywhere

Use the rest of the trial, we will always be here. Then make up your mind. I will be here if you have any more questions.

Gave it another go and still no embedded subtitles, hopfully you all can continue to marshal me through, thanks!

Attachments

• Pictures.zip
    952.7 KB · Views: 7
Back